Thursday, August 21, 2008

Introduction

My name is Brad Lanford and I am a Computer Engineering major here at Clemson. This is my senior year, but I have been co-oping for the past year with Milliken and Company in Greenville, SC, adding an extra year to my Clemson experience. I have never been a hurry to leave Clemson so an extra year isn't bad and I have another football season to look forward to. I am a die hard Clemson football fan and if there is ever a ticket line I am most likely camping out to get good tickets. I also play intramural sports most semesters and played soccer in high school. I am not as competitive in the sport as I once was because of multiple knee injuries, but I still love to play. I love the Clemson experience and after co-oping for the last 9 months I am glad to be back in classes and looking forward to a full semester back at Clemson.

No comments: